Tourist Visa Single Entry

Tourist Visa

Note2: You can obtain three tourist visa in a row around Asia, but then have to leave the country for at least six months (or get a non-immigration visa).

At this moment there are only single entries available:

If you would like a tourist visa, multiple entries you can just obtain in your home country and regulations are stringent

On a Tourist Visa, you receive 60 days which you can extend for another 30 days at any Immigration office in Thailand. If you have a tourist visa multiple entries, you must leave the kingdom to receive another 60 days which you can extend again and so on. (the extension fee you pay at immigration office).

Required Documents:

  1. Completed visa application form
  2. Original passport with at least 6-month validity and one blank visa page
  3. A copy of passport
  4. A passport size photo (white/ blue background taken within the past six months)
  5. A Copy of reservation/confirmation of return ticket (ticket in and out) to Thailand.
  6. A Copy of reservation/confirmation of accommodation for the whole stay/ rental agreement in Thailand. If staying with a friend/relative, please submit his/her invitation letter and a copy of his/her identity card/passport.
  7. The applicant’s recent bank statement (last three months) showing transactions, balance, name and number of the account. Proof of relationship (e.g. birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.) must also be submitted for group/family applicants.


Citizens from the following countries are advised to file an application for a tourist visa at the Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate in their respective country of permanent residence:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bisau, India, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Extension of stay in the Kingdom of Thailand could be requested at the Immigration Office.

© 2003 - 2024 HDVisa Thailand | TAT license: 34/00587 | Contact | Privacy Policy | Webwork done by David's Neighbour