Non Immigrant ED Visa

single, double or multiple entries available
This is an Education Visa for People the want to study in Thailand or make some special dive courses, or go for a practicum in the hotel industries.
Every entire to Thailand you receive 3 Month and after that you must leave the Kingdom
Border bounce and receive another 3 Month (only for double or multiple entries)

© 2003 - 2017 HDVisa Thailand | TAT license: 34/00587 | Contact | Webwork done by David's Neighbour