Non Immigrant OA Visa

single or multiple entries available
Only if you are over 50 Years and have a Thai Bank book with over 800.000,00 THB
or a yearly pension over that amount
This Visa is good for one Year and you to not have to exit but you must report every three month to your nearest Immigration Office

© 2003 - 2018 HDVisa Thailand | TAT license: 34/00587 | Contact | Webwork done by David's Neighbour