Note: Our Maenam Office at the Immigration
Is also open on Friday from 08:30 till 12:00
our phone number is 077-410-711
ALL OFFICES ARE CLOSE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Maenam Office is closed on all Government and Budha Holiday Nathon is open on those Days
A short overview of our HDTours Packages
The following is a list of our packages that are available immediately:
Border Bounce by road. To re-enter Thailand without a legal visa (visa on arrival and visa-free stamp) customers will need to arrive via plane at a Bangkok airport. Re-entry on the border crossings served by HDVisa is only possible with a valid visa in customers passport.
We offer the following border bounces:
• One day Border Bounce to the Khuan Don Border in Satun. Duration about 12 hours from the pier to pier. (Tour Code BBBKD) Monday Wednesday and Friday
• Two-day Border Bounce to the Andaman Club in Ranong (Casino/Golf). (Tour Code BACUR) Monday
• Overnight Border Bounce by bus and plane. Duration about 16 hours from the pier in Donsak
(Raja Ferry) to the airport in Suratthani (Tour Code BONBB) Sunday
• And of course, we offer VIP BUS for a private group up to 4 People hiring our service
Visa Tours (Monday through Friday)
Due to issues in processing and controlling documents regarding validity and completeness we now require all documents being handed into one of our offices 7 days before departure on the tour.
We offer the following visa tours:
• Visa by plane from the Suratthani airport to the Suratthani airport. (Tour Code VURKB)
• Visa by bus and plane from Donsak Raja Ferry Pier to Suratthani airport (Tour Code VDSKB) Airport
• Visa by one-way flight. Only the journey to the consulate and the visa package is included. Customers travel back on their own. (Tour Code VURKB)
• Visa by Mini Bus overnight drive (two drivers swap driving) every two hours. (Tour Code VMBKB)
• We also offer a visa service package for individuals on location in Kota Bharu. (Tour Code VVDKB)
In addition to our visa packages, we offer tours for tourists
• Tour to the Andaman Club in Ranong, Myanmar, (casino and golf). This trip can double as border bounce if you need a new entry stamp. All customers need a valid passport. Duration is two days and one night (Tour Code EACUR)
• Tour to the Khao Sok National Park. Duration is two days and one night (Tour Code EKSSK)
Due to the continued abuse of our application forms by people that do not book with HDVisa the forms are not downloadable at the moment. The forms are available to be filled by our office staff for a small fee of THB 100. Sorry for the inconvenience, we work on a solution.
Starting on 17th of September we offer a NEW EXPRESS TRIP more secure and easier
we WILL FILGH WITH OUR OWN 70 seat CHARTER to Kota Bharu.
The more relaxed trip:
Departure from Suratthani (URT) 11:40
Arriving back to Suratthani next Day 15:45
The price from Suratthani to Suratthani
in Single room THB 8.260
in double room THB 8.040
IF YOU NEED TRANSFER FROM KO SAMUI ISLAND AND BACK WE ARRANGE FOR EXTRA THB 1,000
In the Price incl. are
Visa package round trip transfer from Airport in Kota Bharu to the chosen Hotel (we offer a 4-star Hotel) one breakfast we arrange all the visa service for you ALL AIRPORT TAXES and the government Insurance
Starting with the trip on 16th of July our visa tour to Kota Bharu in Malaysia will follow a changed schedule:
We take the 1 pm Seatran ferry from Koh Samui to Donsak on the mainland where we have a transport waiting for you at the pier to bring you to the HD BURGER in Donsak.
We depart sharply at 4 pm from there and arrive approximately at 10 pm at the Hotel Imperial in Narathiwat.
The departure from the hotel the next day is 8 am. We cross the border and arrive at 11.45am (Malaysian time) at the consulate. After presenting the documents, we continue to the Tune Hotel in Kota Bharu where we stay until the next morning.
Breakfast starts at 8 am at the Star Cafe across the street from the Tune Hotel, and the departure from there is around 9.15am. After crossing the border and traveling back, we will arrive around 5 pm at the pier in Donsak.
Price per Person without Visa:
single room THB 6.180
double room THB 5.680
Included in the price are:
- 2 nights in a Hotel room
- 2 breakfast
- 3 burger meals
- transport from Donsak to Donsak, (minibus, long tail boat taxi)
- insurance from Donsak to Donsak
These changes were due to the increasing controls by the government, roadblocks in the south and slower speeds for our busses. We also believe traveling at a slower pace with more extra time for all eventualities, not driving through the night to make border crossing opening time and one more night in a hotel will make the trip more bearable for everyone (including our drivers).
Dear HDVISA friends,
Once again our visa trip to Kota Bharu has to be changed soon due to new legal requirements for travel companies.
The new trip will be two nights long. We will leave from Donsak in the late afternoon and stay one night in a Hotel in Narathiwat. On the next day, we go to the consulate in Kota Bharu, hand in our papers, stay one night in a hotel in Malaysia and come back to Donsak the following day.
Because of the travel situation on Koh Samui, our meeting point will be the new HDBurger shop in Donsak.
The costs for this trip will be slightly higher because we have to stay two nights in hotels.
The price will be THB 5,800/person
- 2 nights Hotel SINGLE ROOM
- 2 Breakfast
- Transport from Donsak to Donsak
- 2 Burger Meals
Of course, Herbert will as always accompany all visa trips.
On June 10th we offer a “test trip” on which we will find out if that new schedule works as expected.
On 1st of November Firefly is suspending flights between Samui and Penang, which leads to our Penang package being suspended as well. If you wish to fly with HDVisa to Penang to apply for a new visa you should go now or in October.
Our next scheduled trips are on 27th of September and on 11th, 18th, 25th of October.
We did expect this “development” and are working on a solution to continue to offer our trip by plane to Penang.
Starting new Year , the meeting point for border runs and the visa runs to Kota Bharu) is at the NEW HDBurger shop and HDVisa office in Nathon. There we check Documents and get a little Breakfast for taking away or have the Burger meal at 12:30 then we transfer to Seatran ferry,
Starting immediately we offer an upgrade option for the hotel room in our “Penang by plane” visa trip package. You can book a 4-star hotel room in the prestigious Cititel Penang Hotel. Price for a single room is 12.750 THB (breakfast buffet, transfers included).
Please see our package page for more details about this trip or to book.
Once again the Consulates will be closed in Malaysia. This time from 5th to 7th of July for Hari Raya. Visa trips will not take place on these days. If your visa expires on these days hurry up to get things sorted out before.
Border trips will take place as scheduled.